Account name:
Password:
(Forgot it?)
(OpenID?)
Remember me
You're viewing
euraylie
's journal
Create a Dreamwidth Account
Learn More
Interest
Region
Site and Account
FAQ
Email
Reload page in style:
site
light
euraylie
Recent Entries
Archive
Reading
Tags
Memories
Profile
»
Well Hello Thar!
(
euraylie
Apr
.
30th
,
2009
10:48 pm
)
I made it through to the other side! OMG this is all shiny and new and kinda scary.
So umm welcome guys to my DW journal!
Flat
|
Top-Level Comments Only
Date:
2009-05-02 12:32 am (UTC)
From:
feilongfan
no subject
Yes, this DW is too shiny and new that I don't know what to do with this.
Date:
2009-05-05 03:31 am (UTC)
From:
euraylie
no subject
It's almost too shiny, I have no idea what I'm doing. Other have been importing stuff and doing their layouts, but I have no clue. (also sadly no time).
Date:
2009-05-02 10:52 am (UTC)
From:
sauramora
no subject
I agree. But we'll figure it all out soon, I hope. LJ was scary at the beginning too ... :D
Date:
2009-05-05 03:32 am (UTC)
From:
euraylie
no subject
*waves* I think I need to take some time and figure this thing out.
Previous Entry
Add Memory
Share This Entry
Next Entry
4 comments
Reply
Flat
|
Top-Level Comments Only
.
Profile
euraylie
Most Popular Tags
american idol
-
3 uses
angel
-
2 uses
anime
-
2 uses
anna nicole smith
-
1 use
asylum convention
-
6 uses
bradley james
-
13 uses
bradley/colin
-
2 uses
chuck/blair
-
2 uses
clex
-
6 uses
colin
-
2 uses
colin morgan
-
14 uses
crack
-
7 uses
cw
-
3 uses
episode review
-
2 uses
fanart: icons
-
7 uses
fanart: lovebar
-
3 uses
fandom
-
2 uses
fanfic
-
2 uses
fic rec
-
3 uses
flailing
-
1 use
gay
-
6 uses
gossip girl
-
7 uses
harry potter
-
4 uses
jared
-
12 uses
jensen
-
8 uses
jsquared
-
5 uses
merlin
-
43 uses
movies
-
2 uses
obama
-
1 use
obsession
-
1 use
padackles
-
2 uses
pic
-
1 use
picspam
-
2 uses
pimpage
-
2 uses
pirates of the caribbean
-
1 use
porn
-
2 uses
rec
-
1 use
recs
-
3 uses
rl
-
2 uses
rps
-
7 uses
rupert everett
-
1 use
sandy
-
1 use
slash
-
6 uses
smallville
-
5 uses
spn
-
12 uses
spoilers
-
4 uses
squee
-
7 uses
supernatural
-
39 uses
take that
-
1 use
wincest
-
8 uses
Page Summary
feilongfan
-
(no subject)
sauramora
-
(no subject)
Powered by
Dreamwidth Studios
Style Credit
Style:
Black
for
Negatives
by
phoenix
Expand Cut Tags
No cut tags
From:
no subject
From:
no subject
From:
no subject
From:
no subject